Early prospie here. Here is an obligatory survey.
Eight Questions of Doom:
1. What is your favorite thing about Kenyon?
2. Academics- any general criticisms or complements?
3. What do you not like about Kenyon? How often do people complain?
4. Anyone take Anthropology or Religious Studies? If so, opinions? How about Creative Writing or Music? How difficult is it to get into ensembles or fiction classes?
5. What's the religious majority? Is religion a social aspect at all?
6. Besides studying, what do you do around campus?
7. How often does it rain?
8. Why do you think you got into Kenyon?
Thank you muchly!